Roku on Firestick! Can you watch Roku on Amazon Devices?
The famous streaming service, The Roku Channel, is now available for installation on Firestick and Fire TV smartphones. This follows after a declaration via Roku on Firestick Blog Post detailing the launching of this free program on Amazon’s Fire TV. So read on on how you can access Roku on Firestick.
It is reported that more than 43 million viewers use the Roku Channel and that figure is projected to rise with the addition of Fire TV. The Roku Channel is a popular video app offering lots of free movies, TV shows, and even live TV.
Learn more about the Roku Channel on their official homepage.
This contains the following:
- About 100,000 private, ad-supported movies and TV episodes
- Access to over 115 live/linear networks
- Children & Family entertainment providing thousands of TV episodes and films.
Users will update the app straight from the Amazon App Store and start streaming instantly. For step-by-step setup directions, follow the tutorial below. This guide will teach you how to load the Roku Channel on the 4k Fire TV Stick ( Also check our guide on how to delete a channel on Roku ).
These directions can however, run on any Firestick or Fire TV Unit, including the latest Fire TV Stick Lite.
How to set up a Roku channel on Firestick/Fire TV:
- From your main screen computer to type, linger over the search icon, and pick Roku
- Tap on the Roku Channel ( Check out best channels on Roku ) ( Check out best channels on Roku ).
- Tap on Get alternative
- Wait for your app to install
- Now you’ will see the notification saying that you’] have installed the Roku Channel app. Select Open to access
- The Roku channel will now be launched
- Installation has been finished. Enjoy it!
If you are a Roku regular, you are probably acquainted with this channel. However with the introduction of Fire TV users, millions will now be able to use this free streaming service.
Want to learn more about Roku Channel? We found an amazing article here. Are you planning to buy a Roku device? We have covered the best Roku devices here.
Follow the video attached below for more information:
Can’t decide which Roku to buy? Follow this easy guide here.