Pandora on Roku Introduction
You can watch Pandora on Roku. Pandora is among the largest music platforms where you can browse and play music, podcasts, albums and playlists. You can stream and easily view your favorite soundtracks and podcasts offline. It’s refreshed weekly with all recent global hits, so you can listen to your favorite songs on your computer. Pandora is available on various channels including Linux, iOS, Windows, Roku, Google Home, Xbox One, and several more.
In parallel to streaming audio, Pandora allows you to watch a number of live radio channels. You can listen to up to four offline channels. Pandora offers a variety of services, such as Pandora Free, Pandora Plus, and Pandora Premium. Within these the free Pandora and the Plus Pandora are sponsored by Roku.
Roku is the best way of accessing Pandora on your home theater system. Pandora is immediately accessible from the Roku Channel Store, so you can access it directly from the Roku Channel Store.
Check out the official Pandora on Roku guide here.
Steps to get Pandora on Roku-
Follow the instructions below to update the Pandora app to your Roku streaming unit:
- Link your Roku player to the HDMI port on your TV set.
- Switch on your TV and launch the Music Player or Media player of Roku.
- Now submit your Roku login credential and link it to the network.
- Click the home key on the Roku keyboard or remote and it will take you to the home screen of Roku.
- Pick the option Streaming Channels from the home screen.
- It’s going to direct you to the Channel Shop.
- Look for Pandora and then pick the Pandora app from the list of channels.
- Click the Add Channel button on the Pandora software information screen.
- This is it. The Pandora app is introduced to your list of networks.
- Once Pandora is added to the Roku channel, go to the Roku Player Channels site ( Check out guide on How to Watch Hallmark Channel On Roku ) ( Check out guide on How to Watch Hallmark Channel On Roku ).
- Start the Pandora app, then select Proceed.
- Then open the browser and go to http:/www.pandora.com/ to set up an account.
- Visit www.pandora.com/roku and submit the activation code that displays on Roku’s attached TV screen.
- You now can enjoy this network on your linked Roku TV computer.
If you’re searching for a free service of Pandora on Roku, then it provides ad-supported streaming. You would not be allowed to pick unique tracks to play in this. It is an auto programmed service with small number of skip options. On the other hand, a subscription to Pandora plus provides an ad-free subscription with a 7-day free trial. Here you can enjoy your music again.
For more details, please watch the video attached below:
We buy, test, and tinker around with Roku, so we can write these articles for you. Check out our home-brewed guides on Roku here.