This article’s purpose is to give you a step-by-step guide on the installation process of HDTV Ultimate. This application is compatible with several devices, such as Android TVs , Fire TV & Fire TV Cube and lastly FireStick 4K.
Before we go on, let’s understand more about this app and why it is an excellent addition to your applications. HDTV Ultimate is a streaming app for Live TV Channels that works on devices with Android software. It has numerous international channels from cable TV which you can choose from. Furthermore, the app gives you access to media from Europe, the USA, UK, Asia, etc.
It’s a simple, easy-to-use tool that allows you to begin streaming with only a few clicks. The program also allows you to pick from a variety of servers.
After all the introduction, let’s go into the installation process of HDTV Ultimate in your FireStick device. First, I grouped the installation into two categories. This grouping makes the entire process much easier and simple to follow.
- In the Amazon FireStick Settings, turn on Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Install the HDTV Ultimate in your Fire TV or FireStick device.
Part 1: Turning ON the option to install Apps from Unknown Sources
We do this step first since we have a third-party application that we want to install. The option that allows Apps to be installed from Unknown Sources should be on for HDTV Ultimate and any other similar app because the device will not allow their installation.
The option should not be on by default unless you have switched it on by yourself. If you have done so, you can skip this part and proceed to the following one.
Let’s start with the steps now:
- Launch FireStick’s main screen (you should see something like the image below).
- Go on the upper part of the screen where the menu is, and open Settings – it should be the last on the menu.
- Move right until you find the My Fire TV and select it.
- I have provided below an image of what you should see by now. Among all the options, find Developer Options and choose that.
- Once you click that, you should see the Apps from Unknown Sources. You should turn it on by clicking it to continue with the installation.
- A confirmation prompt should appear before the option turns on. Just select Turn On to continue. While it is true that the installation of third-party applications is risky, we make sure to review all apps before suggesting them to you carefully.
With that, you’ve completed the necessary precautions to begin the installation procedure.
Part 2: Installing HDTV Ultimate in FireStick
Now, these steps will help you with the installation of HDTV Ultimate in FireStick. A process that does not take a lot of time.
- Now return to the main screen of the FireStick device. On the top of the display, find the Search choice (lens icon) and choose it. Look up the application Downloader. The usage of this app is to work as a side-loader for HDTV Ultimate in FireStick. Now go through the instructions that show on the screen and finish installing the app that allows you to sideload on FireStick called ‘ Downloader’.
- Once the app finishes installing, launch it. A few pop-ups will show once you launch the application the first time. When you go through all of them, the display below will show. Go to the URL box (where it says http://).
- Through the on-screen keyboard, type this URL or path: hdtvlive.xyz. Next, double-check the address to ensure you have not made any mistakes. Now, click the ‘Go’ box on the interface or the Play/Pause button on your remote or select GO.
- The App Downloader will direct you to its Browser section, where the APK file will automatically begin downloading in a bit. Now, you have to wait for this to finish to continue.
- The following prompt will show up once the download process of HDTV Ultimate completes. You should choose the Install option.
- Through that, the application will begin installing, and all you have to do is wait.
- When the HDTV Ultimate finishes installing, you will get a notification that says app installed on display. When you see that, choose DONE. We have something to do before we launch the app.
- You’ve returned to the app’s interface, where you will see this box. Select Delete.
- Select Delete once more.
By doing this, you deleted the HDTV Ultimate that you downloaded before through the link. It is good to do this with every application you install since it opens up more capacity on your FireStick device which is very limited. Then, when the installation completes, you do not need the file anymore since the app is already on the device.
HDTV Ultimate on FireStick Features
These are some of the app’s best features:
- It’s an easy and uncomplicated Live TV app.
- It has a variety of streaming genres and servers from which you can choose.
- The app includes a good selection of channels from the UK, France, India, USA, and other countries.
HDTV Ultimate is not without flaws. While it is a simple program, some users may find it to be too basic. There are no customization options in the app. There isn’t even a settings option.
The Usage of HDTV Ultimate on FireStick
This section is also divided into two parts:
- Accessing HDTV Ultimate
- Using HDTV Ultimate
Part 1: Accessing HDTV Ultimate on FireStick
This part is an optional part that you can skip if you already can open the installed apps on your FireStick device.
Return to the FireStick main screen once more, and locate the row named Your Apps & Channels.
There, you should find the option See All on the far left and select it.
Reminder: If you do not own more than 20 apps, this choice will not be visible, and you will find HDTV Ultimate at the end of the Your Apps & Channels section.
Once you get here, go to the last row. HDTV Ultimate will most likely be at the end of the application list unless you have installed another app after it. To open it, click on HDTV Ultimate.
If you believe you will use the app very often, you can place it on the home screen by pressing the 3-line key on your remote. When you press the key, a popup will appear on the side. Press Move on that popup. All you have to do now is drag the app and drop it on the place you want (for example, the top row of the main screen).
Part 2: The Usage of HDTV Ultimate
As I mentioned before, HDTV Ultimate is a simple and easy app that does not have any “hard steps” to remember. It is not complicated at all. The image below shows the main page of the application.
At the top of the main screen, you can see many options like Select Country, Movies, Live TV, Sports, and a heart icon that is helpful to pin your most preferred. These are all the options that you need.
On the next side of the top of the screen, you can see a gear icon that will direct you to Settings. As I said, this app does not have a lot of settings. What you can do here is select the media player you want as a default (Exo1, VLC, MX Player, and more).
Optional Step – Installing a VPN
At the beginning of the guide, I mentioned that HDTV Ultimate is a third-party app. As such, it might bring you legal problems with the government or your ISP. Both of these two can view your online activity, and different countries have different laws and regulations regarding your streaming capabilities.
Fortunately, there is a way to hide your internet activity from all external threats. This way includes the installment of a good VPN. The suggestion that we as a website do is to install ExpressVPN. I use this app on all my devices to protect my activity and not let my data be accessible to individuals I do not want. Besides “hiding” you, a VPN will help you access content that might be restricted due to your geographical location, bypass any ISP throttling and Online Surveillance, and much more.
I am not giving you this suggestion to say that I condone illegal activity. However, I am confident that, just like me, you would not want to be caught in legal problems because you did not know that the content you were streaming came from an unverified source. Often, you cannot understand if the source is legit or not. That is why I suggest the installation of a VPN.
It only takes a few steps to install it, and you will be good to go.
Step 1: Use this link https://www.expressvpn.com/go/vpn-software/vpn-fire-tv-stick to subscribe to ExpressVPN. The subscription has a 30-day money-back guarantee that means that if you are dissatisfied with the app, you can request a full refund within 30 days.
Step 2: Go to the “Search” option on the left of your Fire TV / Stick. Now put “Expressvpn” into the search field and select ExpressVPN from the list of results that appears.
Step 3: Select “Download” to begin installing the ExpressVPN app.
Step 4: Launch the app and proceed by putting the login credentials you created while subscribing to ExpressVPN (step 1). Select “Sign in.”
Step 5: Press the Power icon to find a VPN server that you can connect to.
With this, you are done with the installation process of ExpressVPN and HDTV Ultimate. All that is left for you to do is enjoy your new application.
HDTV Ultimate for FireStick is an excellent choice if you want a straightforward and with no pestering Live TV app. This app provides access to a variety of cable television channels from the United States and other countries. In addition, it has a one-click playback feature. Although the program does not allow for personalization, you can still use the app to watch satellite television.