Through this article, you will learn how to download HD Streamz on your FireStick 4K. This same approach works on different Fire TV units, including the Fire TV Cube, Fire TV 2nd Gen, Fire TV Stick, and even older models.
HD Streamz is a FireStick application that provides access to thousands of live television channels from every corner of Earth. You may enjoy live streams from the United States, the United Kingdom, India, France, and other countries.
There are also parts for On-Demand and Radio in the app, but they are mostly devoid of exciting material. This application is great for watching live TV.
HD Streamz app takes place in the list of the best FireStick apps.
Installing a VPN
Before you start any process, it is important that we talk about installing a VPN and how important its importance is in ensuring you have a pleasant experience of watching movies and TV shows. Please be aware that whatever you broadcast online will be visible to your ISP and the authorities. This fact implies that watching free movies, TV shows, and sports online could land you in legal jeopardy.
Fortunately, there is a failsafe method for keeping your streaming activity concealed from the government and your ISP. A reliable VPN for your FireStick is all you need. A VPN hides your actual IP address while also allowing you to avoid online surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-blocking.
ExpressVPN is the quickest and most protective VPN, which I use and recommend. It works with a wide range of streaming apps and is incredibly simple to set up on a Fire TV or Fire Stick.
We oppose the violation of copyright laws. But what if you stream content from an unlawful source unintentionally? It can be challenging to tell the difference between a legitimate and an unauthorized source.
Let’s explore how to use ExpressVPN to keep your streaming activity concealed from curious eyes before you start streaming on your FireStick / Fire TV.
Step 1: CLICK https://www.expressvpn.com/go/vpn-software/vpn-fire-tv-stick to sign up with ExpressVPN. This app includes a guarantee that they will give you 30 days to get your money back. It means that you can try it for free for the first 30-days and then request a complete refund if you decide you aren’t content with the results (which is quite unusual).
Step 2: After powering ON your FireStick device, go to the “Search” option on the extreme left of your Fire TV / Stick. Now put “Expressvpn” (without the quotes) into the search field and select ExpressVPN from the list of results that appears.
Step 3: Install the ExpressVPN app for Fire TV / Stick by clicking “Download.”
Step 4: Open the app and use the credentials you created when you purchased an ExpressVPN membership for logging in. Select “Sign in” below the fields, and you inserted your credentials.
Step 5: Click the Power symbol to connect to a VPN server. It’s as simple as that. Your connection is now secure, thanks to the fastest and best VPN for FireStick.
Installation Process of HD Streamz on FireStick
You are about to download a third-party application. The FireStick is an Android device with a security setting that prevents such an app from being installed. We must alter this setting first. So, before we begin the installation procedure, let’s go through what we need to do first:
Allowing Unknown Sources on FireStick
1. If you haven’t already, proceed to the primary window of your FireStick.
2. Go to the upper part of the displayed window and pick the Settings option from the menu.
3. Move to the right of the screen and select My Fire TV
4. On the following pane, choose and access Developer Options.
5. Verify that the subcategory Apps from Unknown Sources is activated.
This option should be off by default. If that is your case, you will need to press it to turn it on.
6. FireStick will issue a cautioning message before turning the option ON. Now press Turn On.
Please notice that HD Streamz is a completely secure software that we have personally reviewed.
You’ve completed the prerequisite for downloading HD Streamz on the FireStick. Now it’s time to set up the software.
I will provide you with two methods, and you can choose which one is a better fit for you:
– The first method is to use a Downloader application.
– The second method is to use the ES File Explorer application.
Let’s get this party started!
Method 1: Using ES File Explorer to download HD Streamz on FireStick
Notice that if you would like to use ES File Explorer to download third-party apps like HD Streamz, you’ll have to pay $9.99 a month. This method is just a backup plan in case the Downloader application isn’t available in your area.
The ES File Explorer program is a file administrator. It is, however, widely used as a sideloading service on Android devices. Here’s how to use this app to mount the HD Streamz FireStick app:
1. On your FireStick, install ES File Explorer.
You can find this app on the Amazon App Store. Pick the lens choice (magnifying glass) in the corner on the top-left side of the FireStick main window.
Look for ES File Explorer on the internet. To install ES File Explorer, proceed with the step-by-step instructions that will show on the screen.
2. Now, open the ES File Explorer application. The launch screen below should display in front of you.
In the right part of this display, select the Downloader button. You can also open Tools and then go to Download Manager from the left part.
3. Now, moving to the right side of the display, at the bottom, there is a narrow strip. On the strip, click +New.
4. The dialogue box that you see below should be visible on your screen now. Enter https://rb.gy/yeo2oe as the path.
5. ES File Explorer connects with your server and starts downloading the HD Streamz APK to your device.
It might need a couple of minutes for the download to finish.
6. After the APK finishes downloading, you should click the Open file option.
7. On the ES File Explorer dialog, we click Install.
8. When the system prompt appears, we select Install and click OK.
9. Now you have to wait. HD Streamz will need a few seconds to install on your FireStick once more.
10. Once the HD Streamz app finishes installing, a notification will appear. When you click Open, the program will launch directly from this display. Click Done if you would like to access it later.
You can start the app from the Apps & Channels section at any time (I have demonstrated it later on in the article).
Method 2: Using Downloader for HD Streamz on FireStick
The most common application for sideloading or installing third-party apps on FireStick is Downloader.
Here are the steps you must take:
1. Locate and open the Amazon App Store and install the Downloader app.
You do this by going to the FireStick home screen and selecting the search option (magnifying glass) on the left corner at the top. To get this app, search for it and follow the on-screen instructions.
2. Open the Downloader application. This image shows the app’s main window. Click the search bar where it asks you to enter the URL in the right section.
3. Now type the following source URL into the address bar: https://rb.gy/yeo2oe Note: The short version of the URL: the downloader app will accept firesticktricks.com/hds.
Activate the GO button.
4. Wait for the HD Streamz APK to finish downloading to your FireStick.
5. The installation prompt appears on its own. Feel free to click Install.
6. Sit back and wait for the installation to complete. It usually takes less than a minute.
7. Click Open to begin streaming right away if you want to get started right away.
I am going to click Done. That’s because I’m returning to the Downloader app to uninstall the APK file we downloaded earlier. It is no longer needed. Let’s get rid of it to make some space.
8. Select Delete.
9. Select Delete once more.
This is fantastic! You’re ready to use the HD Streamz FireStick app now.
Let me begin with an unbiased viewpoint. HD Streamz is not the best FireStick streaming app. So, what’s the point of this article? To begin with, it’s a widely used app, and I’m guessing you came here seeking it. Second, it features a good selection of live television channels. As a result, I came to the conclusion that you would need some information to help you make an informed decision.
However, you may improve the app. The interface that isn’t entirely smooth, requires some work from the developers. It would be fantastic if they would consider enlarging the Radio part with more stations. And, certainly, fewer advertisements are always a good thing.