With our easy guide you can get HBO Go on Roku. Roku player supports a vast range of streaming platforms, and HBO GO is no exception. It’s a TV service all over the world where people can stream everything.
HBO members can use HBO GO on Roku to watch video shows, films, sports, etc by requesting for them ( Also Check out How to Watch Cartoon Network On Roku ) ( Also Check out How to Watch Cartoon Network On Roku ). It covers both recent and historical affairs. Stream the major premieres as they air along with all other HBO shows. For example, people can watch Game of Thrones, Barry, Westworld, and so on.
If you cannot make up your mind about getting a Roku. You should read our own guide about the Roku player here. In this guide we discuss Roku in detail. Now you can start reading about HBO Go on Roku here.
HBO GO features and tools:
The most bonus edition of HBO GO are as seen below:
- With weekly updates, you can watch the new HBO GO films.
- This gives you news, comedy specials, clever chat shows, special events, etc.
- Set up custom watch lists and HBO GO will instantly get you new shows automatically.
- Users of HBO GO will be able to watch exclusive interviews and material behind the scenes.
Procedure to be able to install and launch HBO GO on Roku:
Roku Channel Store has official support for HBO GO So, download it as simple as either of the instructions below.
- Start the Roku player first and click the home key on the keyboard Roku.
- Pick Streaming Channels choice from the left sidebar on the main screen.
- Utilize Remote to browse and press HBO GO. Or you could even use Scan and enter in and search for it in the Channel Shop.
- After that, tap on the Add Channel choice on Roku TV to download it.
- Whenever the network is added to the Home screen, click OK at last.
Procedure to be able to Activate HBO GO on Roku:
It should be activated after downloading the HBO GO Roku channel. The method given below will allow you to activate it quickly.
- Next, open the HBO GO on the Roku player.
- Tap the Activate button on your system. The code would be shown on your screen.
- Then go to hbogo.com/activate your mobile phone or PC browser.
- Pick the Roku button and tap on the Continue button.
- Choose HBO TV providers or tap the More Providers drop-down to pick the service.
- Provide your Roku account login and password.
- Insert the access code seen in #2 on Roku TV.
- Once you get a Progress alert, Roku will immediately reload and you can stream HBO GO.
Procedure to be able to cancel the HBO GO subscription to Roku:
If you would like to end your HBO GO membership, select and highlight HBO GO from the Store Channel. Just pick the delete button from Roku Remote ( Sync if needed)to cancel your membership to Roku TV.
Do I have to pay an extra fee for using HBO Go with my linked TV?
No. HBO Go is free to subscribe if you already have HBO.
What are the names of some of the TV providers that support HBO GO?
If you have Xfinity, Cox, DIRECTV, and Spectrum service, you can stream HBO Go on Roku TV.
Updating HBO GO on a Roku streaming player is simple and a pretty direct process with the above mentioned steps. You can be able to stream HBO content to your cable TV subscription free of charge. Keep up-to-date with all your favorite HD videos on Roku TV.
for more information you can watch the video attached below: