The diversity in TV channel programmings is the best way to attract customers to a TV service. The greater the number of channels and the more premium their quality is, the more customers and entertainment savvy people will be attracted to that TV service.
AT&T TV has some very nice and attractive channels up its sleeves to attract a great deal of entertainment and TV watchers. If you are thinking of getting a new TV service or you are eyeing purchasing an AT&T TV package then we have you covered with all the information that you need before you make any decision in this regard.
AT&T TV Programming
AT&T TV has very diverse TV programming options included in their monthly TV packages, these packages include something for everybody in every price bracket with a great number of channels. These channels include basic local programming as well as many premium international channels. They are offering a total of five packages, four of these packages are English language and one in the Spanish language.
Here is an overview of all the information AT&T TV is offering with its packages, do keep in mind that local channels in all of these packages can differ depending upon your location and region. Also keep in mind that with all of the following TV packages, if you opt for an additional AT&T internet package then you will save $10 per month more.
Let’s get into the details of these packages:
This entertainment package is for entertainment lovers and the first package on the list here. This one is the most basic AT&T TV package with the only focus on entertainment lovers’ demographics. There are a total of more than 68 channels included in the package where you also get a promotional introductory price discount on the package.
The total price of the package is $93/month but you will get it for $59.99/month for the 12-month promotional period. The package includes 12 months of HBO, 3 months of Cinemax, SHOWTIME, EPIX, and STARZ as well.
You also get 500+ hours of HD cloud DVR Storage, 40,000 on-demand titles as well as live TV Plus from AT&T TV and AT&T TV device and voice remote along with Google Assistant built-in. With the package, you also get TV apps of Netflix and Pandora and more than 5000 other TV apps.
This one is a little more classy package, comes second on the packages list. This package is targeted more towards entertainment as well as sports and lifestyle demographics. The package includes 118+ channels with everything from the Entertainment package and many more sports, lifestyle, travel, and other category channels added.
The price of the package is $110/month but you will get it for a promotional introductory price of $64.99/month for the first 12 month period if you are a new AT&T TV customer. With this package, you will also get 12 months of HBO and 3 months of SHOWTIME, Cinemax, EPIX, and STARZ just like the Entertainment package.
Along with that, you will get 45,000 on-demand titles and 500+ hours of HD DVR Storage, 5000+ TV apps like Netflix and Pandora, AT&T TV device, and Google Assistant-enabled voice-controlled remote.
The third package in the list of AT&T TV packages list is the XTRA package and as the name suggests, it is an extra package with all the extra stuff along with everything from the previous two packages. It adds some of the most popular cable channels on the list which you can not find on any other on-demand TV service.
In total, you get 146+ channels at an introductory price of $74.99/month for the first 12 months for the new AT&T TV applicants while the original price of the package once the promotional period is over. You will gate access to 12 months of HBO, 3 months of STARZ, EPIX, SHOWTIME, and Cinemax.
A total of 50,000 on-demand titles, 500+ hours of HD cloud DVR storage, live TV Plus, and 5000+ TV apps like Netflix and Pandora, with Google Assistant-enabled with AT&T TV and voice-enabled remote control.
The fourth and last in the list of English language packages is the Ultimate Package and as the name suggests this one is the ultimate offering from AT&T TV where you get all the features from all the previously mentioned packages and much more.
With this package, you get 156+ channels for an introductory price of $79.99/month for the first 12 months for any new AT&T TV subscriber. The original price for the package after the promotional period is over is $135/month.
With the ultimate package, you will not only get 12 months of HBO and 3 months of Cinemax, EPIX, SHOWTIME, but also all the STARZ ENCORE channels. You will also get 55,000 on-demand titles, 500+ hours of HD cloud DVR storage, 5000+ TV apps including Netflix and Pandora. The package also includes an AT&T TV device and voice-enabled remote control while the TV is also Google assistant enabled.
ÓPTIMO MÁS Package
The only Spanish language package offered by AT&T TV is ÓPTIMO MÁS Package and is the perfect package for the viewers if they are looking for Hispanic TV content. In total, you will get 99+ channels out of which 50+ channels are Spanish language and 40+ channels are English language channels.
The exact number of channels depending on the language can be different depending on your location and region. The price of the package is $86/month but if you are a new AT&T TV customer you will get it for $64.99/month for the next 12 months at a promotional discount.
With this package, you will get HBO, Cinemax, EPIX, STARZ, and SHOWTIME for the first 3 months along with 30,000 on-demand titles, 500 hours of HD cloud DVR storage, live TV plus, 5000+ TV apps including Netflix and Pandora. The package will also get you an AT&T TV device, voice-enabled remote control, and Google Assistant built-in like all other packages.
And this is not even the end, After all of the above-mentioned packages, AT&T also has add-on options that you can avail of on top of any of your already subscribed packages.
AT&T TV Add-ons
After you have opted for any of the above-mentioned AT&T TV packages, you will also be able to review the AT&T TV add-ons that you can then select on top of your package.
These add-ons are divided into three categories, as follows:
- Movie Channels
- Premium Channels
- International Channels
Let’s dive deep into each category and see what each category has to offer.
As the name is suggesting, this add-on is pretty straightforward and will add extra movie channels to your existing package. The package is shown as “Movies Extra Pack” under the premium channels category and the price for this add-on is $5/month.
The movie channels that are included in the add-on are:
- MTV Live HD
- Shots TV HD
- Hallmark Drama HD
- Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
- MGM HD
- Smithsonian Channel HD
- Crime & Investigation HD
- HDNET Movies
This add-on adds any of the available premium channels to your subscribed package. These premium channels are also a part of a promotional offer where you get 12 months of free access to these channels.
- HBO: This premium channel add-on costs $15/month and includes an on-demand library of HBO, HBO Family, HBO East, HBO GO, HBO Latino. You will basically get access to the whole world of HBO 24/7 with this add-on, with live TV, on-demand titles, latest shows, and new movies every week.
- SHOWTIME: This add-on costs $11/month and includes SHOWTIME on-demand library, SHOWTIME EAST Live feed, and the SHOWTIME premium channel 24/7.
- Cinemax: This add-on also costs $11/month and will get you an on-demand library of Cinemax, Cinemax East, and Max Go.
- STARZ: This add-on also costs $11/month and has lots of stuff for you to watch. You will get STARZ on demand, STARZ Kids and Family, STARZ East, and STARZ ENCORE. You will get 7000+ titles, on-demand, live and on-the-go entertainment.
- EPIX: This premium channel add-on is $6 per month and will get you the EPIX app, EPIX Hits, EPIX, and EPIX 2. Thousands of Hollywood movies, live, on the go, and on-demand TV.
Finally a good International offering from AT&T, these international channels add on gives you lots of English and non-English content from various countries and regions. Here are all the international add-ons:
- Korean: This is a $30/month add-on that will give you all the Korean premium channels like SBS, SBS Plus, CTS, TAN, TVN, Arirang, KBS, MBN, EBS, YTN, and National Geographic Korea.
- Brazilian: This add-on is also for $30/month and it gives you everything Brazilian with TV Globo and PFC.
- Vietnamese: This package costs $20/month and includes VIETV, Tviet Network, Film 24H, Vietface TV, HONVIETV, and Vien Thao TV.
- AT&T TV Espanol: This add-on costs $15/month and includes Estrella TV, Spanish Discovery Channel, Univision.
- AT&T TV Deportes: This is the cheapest international add-on that only costs $5/month and gives you ESPN Deportes, Univision Deportes, TyC Sports, FOX Deportes.
AT&T TV Programming by Category
Now that we have covered all types of programmings from AT&T, the last and only way to find out about all the special and noticeable ways of getting to know the best AT&T offerings is by categorizing them. Let’s go through AT&T TV Programming by Category.
- Entertainment: The entertainment lineup from AT&T is quite extensive with everything from AMC to E! Television, to Comedy Central to VH1. You will never run out of options on entertainment with AT&T TV.
- News: AT&T has not let customers go em[ty handed in this category as well, with a number of national and international news channels right at your fingertips and that too aside from the local programmings. The channel list includes CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, Fox News, and One American News.
- Movies: This category is full of options like FX Movie Channel, LMN, TCM, AMC, Paramount, Reelz, and many more.
- Sports: AT&T TV is not going to disappoint sports lovers with a channel lineup like CBC sports, NBA TV, NHL Network, NBCSN, ESPN, FOX Sports, and many more.
- Kids & Family: The best programmings available for Family and Kids, include channels like Cartoon Network, Discovery Family, Disney Channel, ABC Family, Nickelodeon, TeenNick.
- Premium: As we have mentioned above, the premium category includes HBO, STARZ, EPIX, Showtime, and Cinemax. Depending on the package you can get these premium channels as add-ons.
Now that you are through the whole robust lineup offered y AT&T TV, you know that it’s worth it or not. But that is not an AT&T TV customer who also gets some extra benefits like exclusive access to an extensive collection of on-demand collections of TV shows, music, and movies.
With these extras, you can get a minimum of 40,000+ on-demand titles from AT&T TV and not just that, 500 hours of HD cloud DVR storage, 5000+ TV apps including Netflix and Pandora. These apps allow you to opt for pay-per-view shows, movies, and live events. Google Play Store and Google Assistant are also built-in along with AT&T TV device and voice control enabled remote control. There is an option to add HD premium channels to any of your plans through add-ons.