Digital Phone services have been around for quite some time now and having a great wireless phone plan can have a huge impact on your daily life and can free you from a lot of extra stress. All people have very different requirements for wireless phone plans depending upon their work and lifestyle. Here we have brought you one of the biggest wireless providers in the country, AT&T. We have explained all the features and wireless phone plans offered by AT&T, so let’s get into it.
AT&T Phone which was previously called U-verse voice is the wireless phone service to cater to your household and personal daily phone needs. It offers many advanced calling features like Call Forwarding, Caller ID, Call Transfer, Click to Call, International Call forward, and many more.
AT&T Phone is a great value for money type of service that saves lots of your time with its feature-packed service and AT&T Wireless Voicemail service. Some of the benefits of subscribing to AT&T Phone service are:
- If you are a part of the AT&T ecosystem and have subscribed to AT&T U-verse TV and AT&T phone service will get some added call features like Click to Call and Call history and it will allow you to see your missed or answered calls history on your TV screen and also give you the ability to return calls with your TV remote.
- AT&T messaging service is what you get bundled with AT&T Wireless Voicemail and AT&T Home phone voicemail. This will allow you to check voicemails or messages from anywhere in your home, TV, or computer.
- Caller ID Blocking, Do Not Disturb, and Locate Me advanced features are available.
- You will have an address book to add and save your contacts easily and will be able to access them from anywhere.
- This also gives you a convenient we based call management system to easily control and manage your AT&T account and all the calling features.
AT&T Phone Features
In total, there are more than 30 calling features available in AT&T Digital phone service and we have them all listed down here so you know if AT&T has got everything you are looking for.
- Address Book
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Blocking (up to 100 TNs)
- Caller ID Blocking (All calls or per call)
- Caller ID Per Call Blocking
- Call Waiting
- Cancel Call Waiting
- Click to Call/Make a Call via U-verse TV
- Voicemail Call Forwarding Notification
- Caller ID Name and Number
- Call Screening
- Busy Call Forwarding
- Call Forwarding (All calls, Busy, No Answer)
- Call Trace
- Caller ID on TV
- Anonymous Call Rejection
- Call Transfer
- Click to Call from call history via U-verse TV
- Directory Assistance (DA) Blocking
- Safe Call Forwarding
- Web Portal Features Management
- Voicemail to Text
- AT&T Voicemail
- Caller ID on Call Waiting
- International Call Blocking
- Locate Me
- No Answer Call Forwarding
- Voicemail Viewer
- Exclusive Call Forwarding
- Three-Way Calling
- Voicemail Greeting
- Set # of voicemail rings
- Remote Voicemail Access
There is a lot AT&T Phone service is offering in terms of value as well, with so many features:
- You will get top of the quality service in the country with the best reliability.
- All the traditional and advanced calling features are included in the services.
- Best sound quality with best local and international calling rates.
- You will not be charged extra for international calls other than the monthly recurring plan charge.
- You will get a combined bill for everything AT&T offers, AT&T Wireless, AT&T TV, and AT&T high-speed internet.
AT&T Phone Calling Plans
Here are the AT&T Phone plans that are available right now:
AT&T Phone Unlimited North America
This plan will give you unlimited callings for the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Guam, and Northern Marianas. The price for this plan is $19.99 per month and they also give you the option to add a second phone line to your already great phone plan for just $15 per month.
AT&T Phone 200
This phone plan will give you 200 minutes of calling time for AT&T phone customers everywhere in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Guam, and Northern Marianas. The price for this package is $25 per month and you can add one more line just like the previous one for an extra $15 per month. And you will be charged 9 cents per minute after your 200 minutes are over in a month.
AT&T Phone International Plus
As the name suggests, this one will allow you unlimited international callings from the US, Canada to anywhere in the world for $40.99 per month. Keep in mind that international calling rates will apply and you can check more about AT&T International calling features and rates in our detailed article. Click here to learn more about AT&T International Plans & calling rates.
Does AT&T offer VoIP?
Yes, we have explained the VoIP offerings from AT&T here in this article about AT&T VOIP Phone here. If you want more information on AT&T internet packages, you can visit this article on AT&T Fiber Optic Internet.
AT&T also offers a home plan with AT&T TV and internet included, check that out the latest AT&T Promotions
AT&T VoIP also needs high-speed internet to work at best, as a dialup connection is not fast enough to send so much data in so little time. So having a reliable internet connection from a good internet service provider is a must, we recommend AT&T internet in this regard.